1. Hang out by Aylin’s pool! Pools & beaches just make us so very happy…so we are very ready for this to begin!
2. Organize and clean up our homes- this isn’t quite as exciting as being at the pool, but definitely needs to happen and will be worth it when it’s all done!
4. Workout- Working out first thing in the morning without it being the crack of dawn is such a wonderful thing- ready for that to happen a lot this summer..started it off today!
5. Spend time with family and friends!
7. Catch up on TPT creations and blogging- these last few weeks of school are so exhausting- it’ll be nice to have time again to get going on our blogging & creations to do lists!
8. Watch some good tv shows/movies– Netflix is just the best thing ever…especially during the summer! We have so many shows/movies we want to watch…any recommendations on the very best ones that we absolutely have to see??
9. Cook Book a Week! So excited to get going on some real good, healthy cooking this summer– we’re going to try out a “cook book a week” to try out some new recipes! Yum yum- I love cooking…and eating!